To view student credit reports, you must be logged into Charms. Instructions on logging into Charms and accessing student credit reports can be found below. If you have previously logged into Charms or already know how to log in, you can skip ahead to step 9.
How to get started with Charms:
1. Go to www.charmsoffice.com
2. Point to the blue LOGIN box in the upper righthand corner. Click on “Parents/Students/Members”.
3. Enter our school code “jenisonbands” (all lowercase).
4. Click “Enter Charms”
5. Enter the Student Area Password. (The first time you login you will use your student’s school ID number which we have provided for you on your volunteer form label just below your student’s name). Click “Enter”.
6. You will be prompted to change your password. Complete the boxes and then click “Change Password”.
7. You are now on your homepage. You can also get to this page by clicking the “house” icon. Click on the “Update Info” icon.
8. Update your student’s name, address, phone number and email address. Then “Add Adult” for each parent or guardian. We ask that you please fill out the name, phone number, address, relation to student and email address for at least one parent/guardian.
9. Click on the red $ icon to go to “Finances”. This will bring you to your Student Financial Statement Page. Here you can find your student credits account “Student Misc.” and your marching band account “Trip Ledger” (Your marching band account is considered a “Trip” in the CHARMS program). Any additional fees are listed as “Fixed Payments”.
10. The “Trip Ledger Balance Due” line (in red) is the remaining amount that you owe for the current marching band season. Your student credits account is the amount called “Miscellaneous Balance Credit”. This includes your fundraisers.
How to make payments using your student credits:
1. From your homepage, click on the “Finances” icon.
2. Click on the “Transfer Request” tab.
3. This will bring you to the “Misc. Ledger Transfer Request”. This is your Student Credits account. Enter the amount that you would like to apply to your marching band payment. Click “Send Request”.
Please note that it takes about one month for fundraising activity to appear in Charms. If you have any additional questions, please email Sue Vanden Berge (email@example.com).